Learning in Context: Concept Mapping allows students to easily create mind maps, flowcharts, and concept maps. You can use it to create visual representations of ideas to help in brainstorming or as a visual aid for peers and teachers. Its simple to use interface lets you draw shapes, add text and connectors, and share with others. This app was created by Clarity Innovations with support from the Intel Corporation.
- Easily create flowcharts, concept and mind maps
- Draw shapes to add symbols
- Customize text, arrows, and colors
- Work with touch, mouse and keyboard, or both
- Share your drawings using email
- Save, export or print your finished maps