Our websites originate from facilities in the United States of America. We make no representations that the websites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you are accessing or using the websites from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local law.
In addition, we may, at any time:
- Modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to our websites, or any portion thereof, for any reason;
- Interrupt the operation of our websites, or any portion of our websites, for any reason, all as we deem appropriate at our sole discretion.
Your use of our websites may be terminated by you or by us at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
About the content you post on our websites
You may post Content to our websites for public viewing. To the extent such Content is copyrightable, as a condition to making the posting you must license Your Content to the world under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. By submitting Content (including your likeness and your photograph/image) to our websites, you represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights and authority to upload such Content to our websites and in the case of your likeness and photograph/image, to license it to the world under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
You alone are responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any Content you post on our websites, and you authorize us to make copies of your Content as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting of your Content on our websites. You may request in writing for your Content to be removed from our websites. We do not assert any ownership over your Content. You retain full ownership of all of your Content.
Use of content posted on our websites
By using our websites, you agree that you are solely responsible for your use of any and all Content made available thereon. Further, you represent that you understand that all information and Content made available at or submitted to our websites is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This includes assertions that persons may make, expressly or impliedly, about the provenance and ownership of Content that they upload or list and/or link to. You also acknowledge that we do not make any representations or warranties about the Content, including without limitation, about the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content and information made available at the instigation of other third party users of our websites (including the provenance or ownership of such content). You understand that by using our websites, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances are we liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to: any infringing Content, any errors or omissions in Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted to, linked to or otherwise accessible or made available via our websites.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the provenance, ownership, accuracy, completeness, or reliability of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content not created by us or submitted to us, including without limitation information posted on or linked to from any profile page or elsewhere on our websites.
Your conduct while using our websites
You agree not to use our websites to:
- Post, use or transmit material or Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws;
- Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized materials or Content, including advertising or promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising;
- Post, use or transmit material or Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt our websites or servers or networks connected to our websites, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our websites;
- Post or transmit material or Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise objectionable, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
- Intimidate or harass another;
- Use or attempt to use another's account or personal information;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of our websites;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our websites, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our websites, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our websites or any activities conducted through our websites;
- Use any means to bypass or ignore robot.txt, or other measures we use to restrict access or use of our Website; or
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
In addition, you may not (and may not authorize another party to):
- Frame or otherwise co-brand the Website (for example, by displaying a name, logo, trademark or other means of attribution) of a third party that is reasonably likely to give other visitors the impression that the third party has the right to display, publish or distribute our websites; or,
- Use our websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair our websites, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of our websites.
Third Party Websites and Third Party Content
Our websites may contain links to websites not controlled by us ("Third Party Websites"), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information and other Content or items belonging to or originating from persons or organizations other than us ("Third Party Content"). You acknowledge that we:
- Are not responsible or liable for any Third Party Websites, including without limitation, the Third Party Content, information or products made available at any Third Party Website;
- Have not reviewed any Third Party Websites or Third Party Content for accuracy, appropriateness or completeness;
- Have not sponsored or otherwise endorsed Third Party Websites or Third Party Content; and,
- Make no representations or warranties whatsoever about any Third Party Websites or Third Party Content (including without limitation, lists of works).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND THEN ONLY TO THAT EXTENT, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS (OUR “ASSOCATED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOST PROFITS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITES (OR THE TERMINATION THEREOF FOR ANY REASON), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE USE OF ANY MATERIAL INCLUDED OR POSTED ON OUR WEBISTES, EVEN IF WE OR OUR ASSOCATED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE AND OUR ASSOCIATED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE WHATSOEVER IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OUR WEBSITES (INCLUDING CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT), FOR YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES, OR FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES WHETHER ON OUR WEBSITES OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO USE OF OUR WEBSITES.
Our websites or marketing materials may contain trademarks, service marks, logos and other names that are the property of ours or such other party as indicated with respect to that name or icon. All third-party product and company names, trademarks, service marks or registered marks made reference to in this work may be the property of their respective third party owners. "The future is the focus", "Matching promising technologies with the needs of education" and “Define and Build the Future of Educational Technology” are service marks of ours. Links to other third party resources on our websites are not to be construed as an endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation by us.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we prohibit visitors to our websites from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any materials that violate another person's intellectual property rights. If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on our websites, please contact us.
Attribution of original work
Any feedback or concerns?
Please contact us with any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. We really appreciate your feedback.