Thor Prichard will be attending the IMS Global Learning Impact conference next month in Nashville, TN. This conference ties together many elements that inform the work we do at Clarity Innovations: technology, systems integration, user experience and learning design. Some of this year’s program tracks include:
- Digital Teaching Strategies and Curriculum Innovation: Improving Opportunities, Access and Success
- Learning Data and Analytics: What Works and How to Accelerate Progress from Here
- Successful Strategies for Skills-Based Digital Credentials
- Collaborating to Converge the Interoperable Ecosystem
- State of Digital Learning Platforms and Apps: Now and What’s Next
If you are planning on attending, or just interested in learning what comes from it, please reach out and connect.