Since being recognized as a Recycle at Work participant in 2010, Clarity Innovations has continued to follow sustainability practices. Besides only using 100% post-consumer recycled paper for our day-to-day printing, stationary and business cards, we also recycle all our paper, cardboard and containers (aluminum cans, plastic bottles and glass) and outfitted our new offices last year with EnergyStar compliant appliances. It doesn't stop there, however.
- encourage our team to commute by bike and public transit (when not working at home)
- use durable dishware instead of disposable items
- donate our decommissioned technology for reuse or recycling
- turn off our office lights nightly
- use a programmable thermostat to avoid heating or cooling the office when unoccupied