Dale Cody excels at bringing clients closer to their audiences with the best possible conceptual ideas and instructional design solutions possible. As an award-winning educator, Creative Director and published author, Dale employs the power of structured narrative and storytelling to underpin virtually everything he does. Then he brings them to life with innovative, engaging, and immersive solutions driven by cutting edge design and technology.
Dale came to Clarity armed with considerable user experience smarts and abundant graphic design skills. He has created and delivered robust instructional courses—both online and face-to-face—while his design has graced numerous magazines, books, trade publications, and websites. His client list showcases a stunning variety of needs, challenges and audiences: Disney, Mattel, Lego, Nickelodeon, Ford, Chevy, Scion, McDonald's, Coke, and Paramount Pictures, to name only a few.
Education and/or certifications held
- MBA, Information Technology, City University, Seattle
- BFA, Art Center College of Design, Pasadena
- AFA, Vancouver Community College
- Professional Learning Model Certificate, Colorado Technical University
Select publications and presentations
- Author of comprehensive online training series such as Field Photography Magic and Create a Killer Online Portfolio to get Your Dream Job
- Author and Illustrator, The Ball in the Hall
- Multiple STC awards for UI/UX and design work completed on several shipped Microsoft games